layout

Friday, May 25, 2012

Catching up on Kaeden!


On Oct 14, 2008 Blake and I found out that I was pregnant! To our families it was a definite shock and there were some rough patches I went through before everyone was excited about it but it all came down to that beautiful little boy that blessed us with his presence on June 18, 2009. Kaeden Marshall Estes was born at 7:21 weighing 7lbs 6 oz and 21 1/2 inches long! The world changed for Blake and I when he came into our lives. We grew up and became parents! It didn't matter how old we were or if we were ready and we did it!  He was what saved Blake from going down a differnt path and also showing me what matters most. Kaeden taught me that family comes first. I've never been so close to my mom in my life until the day I told her I was pregnant. Now I can hardly go a day without talking to her. Kaeden helped me and my mom not only become closer as mother and daughter but also as best friends. The joy and happiness that Kaeden brought into this world I will never forget those very first precious momments.



No comments:

Post a Comment